AmazeWallet is thrilled to announce our new partnership with leading decentralized exchange aggregator 1inch Network. It’s another step forwards in our journey, as we build a smartwallet that gives users everything they need from Web3, all in one place. Integrating 1inch through their API into AmazeWallet will give users instant access to the best token trading prices on the market. We’re adding more choice, and more freedom.
1inch needs very little introduction for anyone involved in the world of blockchain, cryptocurrencies and decentralized exchanges. As an exchange aggregator, it scans decentralized platforms and finds the best tokens prices for people trading cryptocurrencies. And the platform’s success is backed up by impressive numbers.
In the past month alone, nearly $5 billion of trading volume has moved through 1inch’s smart contracts. Around 350,000 individual users have made nearly one million transactions on the platform. And 1inch provides DeFi services across 11 blockchains, including Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon and Arbitrum.
1inch is the leading DEX aggregator and integrating it into our smartwallet is part of our mission to offer a comprehensive set of tools to manage crypto and other digital assets. Users get easy fee comparisons from hundreds of LPs. And more advanced users can still connect to other platforms with our WalletConnect support for 60+ chains. We look forward to rolling out more DeFi functionality in the coming months.Ed Ball, AmazeWallet COO
If you already know about 1inch, we don’t need to take up your time telling you why we’re integrating the platform into our smartwallet. Instead, we’ll quickly list a few of the benefits you can expect from this new partnership.
Why AmazeWallet is integrating 1inch Network
AmazeWallet’s mission is to create a digital ecosystem that caters for multiple needs in the same place. That’s why we’ve created a multi-feature smartwallet stocked full of utility. Users can go to our NFT marketplace to create and collect, hold crypto in our super-secure self-custodial wallet and chat with friends through our fully on-chain messaging platform.
Our ecosystem is engineered from the blockchain up, with our own Layer 1 AmazeChain forming the foundation on which everything is built. Our native AmazeToken (AMT) powers trustless exchange, and acts as both gas and utility token. Users can mine our blockchain directly from their mobiles, with their phones acting as full nodes. For securing our network, our community receives AMT tokens in return.
To this existing suite of features, we’re adding in-app swapping, with the help of 1inch. Our users will get:
- Instant access to 383 liquidity sources, all from inside AmazeWallet.
- Entry into a huge pool of peer-to-peer traders. Since 1inch launched in 2019, over 4.5 million individuals have engaged with DeFi through the platform.
- 11 blockchains to choose from. AmazeWallet is all about choice and empowering our community to decide what specific networks and tools they want to use. With 1inch, users can swap and trade on Ethereum, BNB Chain, Gnosis, Arbitrum, Klaytn, zkSync, Optimism, Avalanche, Fantom, Aurora.
- Schedule swaps with limit orders and arrange private peer-to-peer deals for token exchanges. 1inch also provides bridging services so you can move around multiple blockchains, all from the comfort of AmazeWallet.
- Enter liquidity pools to earn passive income from the crypto you’re holding in your wallet. You can also delegate tokens to add another revenue stream and keep your bags filling up.
Up until now, Web3 has been an exciting place, but one that is difficult to manage for the majority of people. Now we’ve kicked off the age of the smartwallet, the time has come for simple products that get the best out of decentralized technologies while excluding the complicated parts.
AmazeWallet launching 28 June
AmazeWallet is launching on full mainnet on 28 June, meaning users will be able to secure our full network and mine blocks for AMT. Our NFT marketplace will also open in full, so users can create and trade NFTs for real money.