- Click Buy on the wallet page
- Select the currency you wish to pay with
- Select the crypto you wish to buy*
- Enter an amount (there may be a minimum)
- Select the payment method**
- Onramper, the app we use, will give you the best price automatically from different providers such as Moonpay. Click on ‘By [provider]’ to see the full list if you wish and select another quote.
- Click on Buy
- Login to the provider***
- Wait for your crypto to be delivered****
- Go back to your wallet, Click Add (+) and search for the selected crypto
* Note: to swap to AMT in the app you will first need USDT (Tether). Tether is a stable coin that is usually $1 = 1 USDT. Tether can be found on many chains. AmazeWallet supports USDT to AMT swaps using three networks: Ethereum, BNB Smart Chain and Tron. Making any transaction on these networks—such as swapping USDT to AMT—also requires a small amount of the native chain currency (Ether, BSC and TRX respectively). This is called ‘gas’, and is the fee to send or receive over the networks. You can check a website like https://gasfeesnow.com to see the current cost. BSC is usually the lowest gas fee and Ethereum the highest, though these may fluctuate depending on network congestion.
** Note: Not all payment methods are available for every currency, and some banks may have restrictions on paying for cryptocurrency. Please double-check the rules on cryptocurrency purchase with your own bank, card or payment method before proceeding.
*** Note: Each provider may have their own login and KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements. These usually include creating an account with your email, but may also require you to add your name, date of birth, address and upload an identity document. You only need to do this once with each provider. If you cannot complete the necessary steps with a certain provider, you can restart the process and select a different option. Please double-check the requirements in case you are unsure.
**** Note: Crypto may take some time to be distributed, and this process can vary depending on the network and provider. AmazeWallet does not have any control over the distribution of funds, and if there are any issues with your purchase please contact the provider directly using the receipt you should have received in your email from them. To be able to view and use the currency or token you purchased to the Wallet page, click on Add (+), searching for the purchased token, and clicking the + symbol. This step does not ‘add’ any crypto—it merely allows it to be visible in your wallet.