Android and iOS
You’ll first need to download our mobile app either from the AppStore or the Google Play Store. We do not offer a desktop version at this stage.
- Open the AmazeWallet app
- Click on Create Account
- Enter your email address
- Enter a strong password*
- Re-enter your password
- If someone invited you, enter the email in the ‘Friends Email’ field
- Click next, and then on send OTP (One Time Password)
- Open your email app and wait for the code to arrive**
- Enter the OTP and click confirm
* A strong password is usually 8 random characters or more, with symbols, numbers, and letters (both upper and lower case). Try to avoid common words, patterns (1212) or sequential characters (1111). Please make sure to store your password securely. You can reset your password by logging out, clicking on Sign In and then Forgot Password.
** Note: The One Time Password may arrive in your junk mailbox so please check if you have not received it. You have 60 seconds to enter your password and can request a new code if the previous one expired.